The cucumber (Cucumis sativus L.) disease
handbook is a compilation of disease screening procedures
for plant breeders. They were developed by Todd C.
Wehner (NC State University), Paul H. Williams University
of Wisconsin-Madison), Michael J. Havey, and Clinton
E. Peterson (USDA/ARS), and others for use in screening
for resistance to disease. Procedures can be found
in publications by Abul-Hayja (Z.M. Abul-Hayja, 1980.
Multiple disease screening and genetics of resistance
in cucumber. Ph.D. Dissertation, Ann Arbor, Mich.:
University Microfilms International. xiv, 149 p.)
and others (see text for each disease).
- Cucumber Diseases (Fungal)
- Cucumber Diseases (Bacterial)
- Cucumber Diseases (Nematode)
- Cucumber Diseases (Viral)
- Cucumber Mosaic
- Papaya Ringspot Virus (PRSV)
- Watermelon Mosaic Virus (WMV)
- Zucchini Yellow Mosaic Virus (ZYMV)
- Disease Culture Media