Project Personnel - Current
Here you will find the list of project personnel, and links
to home pages for the technicians, visiting scientists,
graduate students, and others(for those who have developed
a web page).
For those of you interested
in the history of those who have worked here, see the complete
list of project personnel.
For graduate students, see graduate
students at work in cucurbit breeding.
New personnel, see getting established.
If you are interested in working on the cucurbit breeding
project, see job
Graduate Students (see photographs of grad.
students at work):
- Shen Ma (P.R. China), RA - Inheritance of downy mildew resistance in watermelon, PhD 2013: Currently graduate assistant at North Carolina State Univ.
- Kyle Vandenlangenberg (U.S.A.), RA - Inheritance of downy mildew resistance in cucumber, PhD 2014: Currently graduate assistant at North Carolina State Univ.
Visiting Scientists / Postdoctoral Research Associates:
- Weihua Zhang (P.R. China) Visiting Scientist, Anthracnose resistance in cucumber, 2013
- George Kotch (Syngenta) Visiting Scientist, Development of cucurbit breeding focus area, 2013
- Ariana Taylor, Greenhouse assistant
- Peyton Daly, Greenhouse assistant
- Wesley Jones, Greenhouse assistant
- Varun Kachroo, Greenhouse assistant
- Laura Daly, Office assistant
- Elaine Levin, Office assistant